Maximum Group is a leader in the development of Mega Projects and Smart Cities, dedicated to forging a brighter future for urban living and infrastructure. Our vision is ambitious and transformative, focused on creating environments that cater to current needs while preparing for the challenges of tomorrow.
Dan Tloome Mega Project
Dan Tloome Mega City is a Smart City in continual development within the West Rand (Randfontein) of Gauteng.
The development is 538 406ha in size and consists of multiple phases of development and roll-out.
Attention has been given to the community facilities – almost a third of all developable land, over 106Ha – has been provisioned for various community facilities.
Dan Tloome is also a sustainable development which empowers residents through use of new technology and facilities, creating a green and smart environment simultaneously.
- Phases 1-5 with 17 Extensions consisting of some 22 000 Residential units with all infrastructure and amenities. As such, the development has a number of different components:
- Smart CCTV Surveilance
- Renewable Energies:
- Solar and power generation;
- Water production;
- Grey Water treatment
- Sewer and affluent treatment and Biogas;
- Gas ;
- Waste Collection, Management and Harvesting;
- Data and Connectivity;
- Urban Farming and food production;
- Gauteng Sports Village and 40 000 seater soccer stadium.
- Our unique Education, Upliftment and Empowerment model;
- Internet of Things, Smart metering and monitoring;
- Online education;
- Dan Tloome Industrial Park;
West Rand Mega Park
West Rand Mega Park is situated at the intersection of R558 and N1 2 highway, at the entrance of Soweto, Protea Glen. WRMP comprises of 300Ha of land, zoned Industrial 1. Upon installation of services, the property can be immediately proclaimed. Maximum Group Holdings, through its SPV–“Protea Agri Park” Pty Ltd has acquired the land and plans to develop it into the Agri-Processing and Industrial Hub, with a food City centre including Fresh Produce Market and food markets.
The development will also include:
- Container Depot
- Truck stop with Diesel depot
- Logistic Hub
- Agri-processing Centre
- Smart integration of IoT
- Renewable Energy
West Rand Mega Park will be a major economic and social boost in Soweto, Lenasia and Randfontein areas.
Furthermore, the development will provide:
- Industrial Park of 146 stands of about 1 Ha each
- 81Ha of Food City Hub-consisting of Fresh Produce Market, Meat & Chicken Market, Fish & Seafood market, Dry goods market, Flower market, Funeralone-stop retail centre, Wedding one-stop retail centre, Hotel with conference facilities, training centre, restaurants and fast food outlets as well as family and kids’ recreational area.
Need More Info?
Send Us A Message
Do you want to learn more how we can assist?
Leave your email address we would be happy to send you more info.